Happy Sunday to everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing day. In today’s post, I wanted to share some fun and amazing automobile facts. There is so much information to know about cars that just makes you go “wow.” Hopefully this will be a fun Sunday afternoon read for you.
15 Facts About Cars:
- There are over 1 billion cars that are currently in use on earth.
- Roughly 165,000 cars are produced each and every day.
- It would take about 6 months to travel to the moon by car going 60mph.
- The average car has roughly 30,000 parts.
- The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
- The first car accident occurred in 1891 in the state of Ohio.
- The odds of dying in a car accident are around 1 in 5,000
- There are more cars than people in LA.
- The inventor of cruise control was a blind man.
- The most miles ever put on one car without an engine change was 2,850,000 miles.
- The Bugatti Veyron is the world’s fastest street legal car. It can reach up to 267 mph.
- In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
- 95% of a car’s lifetime is spent parked.
- In 2012 Nevada became the first state to legalize self driving cars.
- The average car can have 80% of its contents recycled.
There is no limit to the knowledge one can attain when it comes to cars. Hopefully you found these 15 facts fun. Stay tuned for more great info!
If you have any cool facts about cars, motorcycles, racing or anything of the sorts email me!